We are open!
As the restrictions on dental practices have been lifted as part of the roadmap for reopening and following Irish Dental Council advice, we are very happy to announce that we are open again to all routine dentistry.
We are implementing several new safety measures and treatment protocols for the safety of our patients and staff. There may be some changes in how we practice but these are in the interest of all concerned. We have obtained all the necessary PPE and staff training has been carried out and we have put in place all the appropriate measures for our patients continued safety.
- On arrival for your appointment, please knock at the door or call on 059 9722031 and we will let you in.
- Please do not attend if you have a cold/cough/fever or if you have been advised to quarantine/self isolate.
- We will take your temperature – if it is high – we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please come alone unless you need a helper.
- Children who are being treated should only have 1 adult accompanying them. No siblings will be allowed.
We would like to thank all our patients for your understanding during this difficult time. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Bernard & staff