Bernard & staff
As the restrictions on dental practices have been lifted as part of the roadmap for reopening and following Irish Dental Council advice, we are very happy to announce that we are open again to all routine dentistry.
We are implementing several new safety measures and treatment protocols for the safety of our patients and staff. There may be some changes in how we practice but these are in the interest of all concerned. We have obtained all the necessary PPE and staff training has been carried out and we have put in place all the appropriate measures for our patients continued safety.
Initially we are concentrating on arranging appointments for patients who had difficulties during the lockdown and then offering appointments to patients whose treatments were deferred as a result of the lockdown. We are also in the process of re-scheduling all of our recall appointments with dentists and the hygienist.
We have introduced some new protocols to ensure social distancing and reduce contact. We would ask for your co-operation in ensuring that these measures are successful.
Initially it will not be possible to ‘walk in’ to the practice as before. Access will be granted to patients with appointments which are prebooked by telephone at the moment.
- On arrival for your appointment, please knock at the door
- Please do not attend if you have a cold/cough/fever or if you have been advised to quarantine/self isolate.
- We will ask you to use the hand sanatizer provided and we will then take your temperature – if it is high – we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked questions about any potential symptoms of Covid 19 you, or anyone you have been in contact with have had.
- Please come alone unless you need a helper.
- Children who are being treated should only have 1 adult accompanying them. No siblings will be allowed.
We would like to thank all our patients for your understanding during this difficult time. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Looking forward to seeing you all again.